Fifi Floral LLC
This week, we’re profiling a wonderful spirit and fabulous florist, Nevien Tandross of Fifi Floral LLC. Nevien has been a pleasure to work with on several occasions (one of which was Val and Mike’s beautiful October 2010 wedding we shared earlier) and I enjoy her creativity and advice she is able to provide to brides and grooms. Happy Reading!
1. Describe yourself in three words:
fun, creative, visionary
2. Why did you choose to work in weddings/events?
It is way too much fun to pass up on!
3. What do you love most about your job?
Greeting the bride on her wedding day with her bouquet! priceless!
4. What inspires you?
Any kind of creative, artistic talent in everyone I meet
5. Share one of the most memorable events you took part in and why it was so special.
I handed a bride her bouquet and she burst into tears, the bridesmaids scattered to make her stop, one went for a kleenex and one started fanning her. They did not want the make up ruined! She loved it and I was so moved to be able to be a part of that day!
Cheers and many thanks to the wonderful Hennessey Green of Hennessey G Photograpy
for use of this beautiful image!
6. Complete this sentence, “If I did not work in the wedding industry, I would…..”
…work at the flower wholesale supplier, I’m hooked on flowers!
No set description, each is different, according to the bride’s taste, over 11 years and no 2 bouquets are like!
8. What advice would you give to brides and grooms on choosing a florist?
Find one who is creative, can think on her feet, and willing to help with the cost in any way to pull the day thru without a hitch.
9. What advice would you give to brides and grooms on the wedding planning process in general?
Take it easy, it should be fun, but most importantly, get the help of a fabulous planner, like Tiffany!
Why thank you!
10. Lastly for fun, if they made a movie of your life,which actor/actress would you want to play you?
oh I don’t know, I don’t know any wacky Egyptian actors out there!! hehe
Nevien, thanks so much for taking the time to chat!!
Want to contact Nevien directly? Here’s how:
You can also check out additional photos from Hennessey on his blog!