If you’re looking for one last fun photo op before the end of your wedding night, look no further! Welcome to a the first in a series of posts filled with inspiration of wedding departures, sendoffs, and farewells! Read below for some fun ideas and things to consider with each option.
Freeze Dried Rose Petals
- Eco friendly
- Freeze dried; will not stain dress/apparel
- Over 105 colors
- Flyboy Naturals http://www.flyboynaturals.com/ – Visit their website and order samples before you decide- see for yourself- they are so fun (I also LOVE these for table and event decor)
Eco Friendly Confetti!
- Ecofetti™ is the new safe and accepted wedding toss with no cleanup worries.
- Water-soluble and completely biodegradable confetti – either hose it away or let nature help with the cleanup…
- No slipping or staining, and ecofetti flutters easily to the ground
- Ecofetti™ is packaged with a scoop: Packages contain enough for each guest to have 1 rounded Tablespoon for the toss.
- Keep in mind, if using a basket for guests to help themselves, you may want to increase the amount ordered – some enthusiastic guests can take 2 to 3 times that amount…
- check with your venue to find out if they are permitted
- Buy the extra long variety, becuase it takes a little time to get everyone lined up, and light them!
- Stop halfway through the line, and kiss for at least ten seconds- great photo op for the photographers, especially given the low/no light!
- Don’t forget buckets filled halfway with sand for guests to discard them into (oh the reasons to hire a planner, just one of a thousand!)
- This is a fun choice for daytime weddings
- Fun look, safe for all ages
- Very budget friendly; Party City sells them for $19.99 for a set of 14
- Be sure to check to see if your venue allows them- or arrange for cleanup- they leave a mess!
Stay tuned for more inspired exits next week!