Read below for more fun ideas and things to consider with each option!
fun for all ages
adds a little bit of childhood whimsy
love it for couples where one or both are teachers!
easy to match your wedding colors and makes for some fun pictures!
not so environmentally friendly
- relatively affordable
- I love the look in photos at night with these!
- Image from Wedding Bee
understated, but super cute and fun!
clearly budget friendly!
- perfect for the not so DIY bride- just pick up a few in your wedding colors and varied sizes!
- a bit offbeat- but hey, it’s nice to be an individual!
- Less messy than confetti- won’t get stuck all over your gown or in your hair!
temperature must be at least 70 degrees fro a successful release
most companies ship them overnight the day before the wedding
not abiding by the directions can result in dead butterflies.. and what a horrible way to commemorate the big day!
Personally, I do not advocate the use of live animals, but for the sake of this post as “inspiration” I wanted to include it.
Late Night Snacks!
Whether it’s a dessert bar or mini sliders, there’s something so yummy after a few hours on the dance floor celebrating!
- Instead of pre-placing favors at each place setting, consider placing favors by the exit so folks pick one up on their way out as a sweet treat
Imagine the guests’ suprise when they stepped outside and saw an ice cream truck- fun!
Yearning for more? Stay tuned next week for our third installment of distinctive farewells and exits!!