I’m back from vacation just in time to share some fun happenings on the blog and in the DC wedding world!
I’m excited to share that this week we’ll feature a recap of our first gay marriage we were honored to be part of back in May 2012. You’re going to LOVE the intimate dinner-party feel from Paul and Joe’s nuptials, as well as the incredible transformation from ceremony into reception space!
Friday, a personal, but fun post from a wedding I attended last weekend while on vacation. Not your typical choreographed dance- this one was all thanks to the Harvard Baseball Team. Stay tuned!
Now, last but not least, a huge sample sale is coming up this THURSDAY!
DC brides, mark your calendar! Thursday- HUGE summer sample sale at Carine’s Bridal Atelier. Ladies.. this is not to be missed! Especially those of you longing for a designer gown without the designer price tag. From 5-8 p.m. on Thursday July 19, couture gowns from Oscar de la Renta, Marchesa, Carolina Herrera, and Monique Lhullier and more will be discounted up to 75%! The sale is first come, first serve, and you do not need an appointment. word to the wise, get there early and wait in line to get first look!
Straight from the source, owner Carine Krawiec describes these gowns, “Some of them have literally only been tried on once or twice, the condition and prices cant’ get any better.”
What you need to know before you go:
• Sale is first come, first served
• Line starts directly outside of the store
• No appointments necessary
• No merchandise hold policy
• All shopping is self service, consultants are only available to answer questions
• Entire store will serve as an open dressing room; brides welcome to try-on gowns
anywhere there is available space
• Brides are recommended to wear undergarments they are comfortable to be seen in
• All sales are final (no returns allowed); gowns are sold “as-is”
• Cash, Mastercard, Visa, and American Express accepted. NO Discover card. Checks
are accepted, but gown stays with Carine’s Bridal until check clears.
• Metro accessible via Foggy Bottom metro. Street parking also available.
It’s going to be a great week on the blog, and in DC. Hope you’ll join in!